The ELO 1247L 12" LCD Open-Frame Touchmonitor, because the enclosure is controlled by ELO specifications, has a long-lasting product cycle. Therefore, external changes are not needed for future panel improvements.
Multiple touch technologies are available with the monitor, and it features a unique, injection-molded mini-bezel as well as a tight water-proof seal. In addition, the 1247L has a variety of mounting options.
- Higher brightness, better contrast, and wider viewing angle than most 12" LCDs (300 cd/m2, 300:1, 120° x 90°)
- Up to 800 x 600 resolution at 75 Hz
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Future generation panels phased-in without external changes
- Integrated precision minibezel with watertight 0.5 mm seal
- Multiple mounting options including rear-mount or VESA mount
- IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology on pure glass for the ultimate in image quality
- Finger or gloved hand operation
- Serial touch interface
- Multilingual remote on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
- 3-D electronic design files available