The 2039L open-frame touchmonitor offers a cost-effective touch solution for OEMs and systems integrators, and complements the expanded family of Elo touch solutions for gaming and amusement, retail self-service and kiosk applications. This device features a brilliant wide-viewing-angle LCD panel to immediately grab the user's attention. It also features a unique, injection-molded bezel with a virtually invisible watertight seal, making it a good choice for the rigors of public use. Narrow borders, multiple mounting options, and a dual serial/USB touch interface add to the versatility of the 2039L.
- A bright, high-contrast display with wide viewing angle easily attracts and holds the user's attention.
- Pure-glass Acoustic Pulse Recognition technology combines optical quality, durability and drift-free stability, with excellent drag properties.
- IntelliTouch (surface acoustic wave) technology offers high-quality optics, durability, and long-term reliability.
- Surface-capacitive technology offers a fast, sensitive touch response with strong dragging performance.
- A transparent protective coating makes the touchscreen resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- Integrated precision minibezel with watertight 0.5 mm seal
- The enclosure is controlled by Elo specifications and results in a long-lasting product cycle.
- Multiple mounting options are available.
- Dual serial and USB connectivity are standard.
- Worldwide agency approvals and a three-year standard warranty are backed by Elo.